POLISH by Prosper Beauty (Natural Exfoliating Gel)
POLISH by Prosper Beauty is an acid free, water based, natural exfoliating gel safe for all skin types revealing a refreshingly smooth and radiant complexion. MADE in the USA.
- NATURAL EXFOLIATOR - Natural, water based exfoliator, free of harsh chemicals that is gentle for all skin types including sensitive skin and works immediately to remove dead skin.
- NO HARSH CHEMICAL PEELS - Other exfoliators rely on chemical peeling using strong acids to dissolve protein. POLISH gently captures dead skin and impurities on the surface of the skin and removes using a blend of natural ingredients.
- ALL SKIN TYPES - Safe to use for all skin types on all areas of the body including face, décolletage, hands, feet, elbows, etc.
- POWERFUL BOTANIC EXTRACTS - The natural healing power of aloe vera combined with the potent antioxidant properties of both ginkgo biloba and rosemary in an exfoliator.
- FREE OF HARMFUL ADDITIVES - This gentle exfoliant gel is also preservative free, alcohol free, dye free, and fragrance free, and cruelty free.
1. For best results, use POLISH twice a week.
2. Apply 3-4 pumps of gel onto clean, dry face and neck. Allow gel to sit for 5-10 seconds.
3 Massage gently in a circular motion for 30 to 60 seconds to exfoliate skin.
4. Remove residue by rinsing with a splash of water or with a damp, soft washcloth.
1. POLISH is for external use only. Do not use on irritated, injured, or compromised skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
2. Avoid any contact with eyes. Rinse thoroughly with water if contact with eyes occur.
A sensitivity test is recommended for those using POLISH for the first time. Apply a small amount of product to a small area of clean, dry skin on the back of your hand. If any irritation or sensitivity develops, discontinue use immediately.
Water, glycerin, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, dicocodimonium chloride, steartrimonium bromide, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, ginkgo biloba extract, rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, butylene glycol