KN95 Respirator Mask (Packs of 10, 50, 250, and 1000+)
Prioritized for healthcare professionals directly responding to COVID-19 in the United States.
Free Shipping for all non-bulk orders in the US.
Estimated Delivery Time: 5-7 Business Days
No orders will be shipped outside of the US.
Healthcare institutions or government agencies with inquiries regarding bulk orders of 1,000+ units, please contact us with your organization name and requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org
FDA's Directive on KN95 Respirator Masks:
“On April 3, 2020, in response to continued respirator shortages, the FDA issued a new EUA for non-NIOSH-approved N95 respirators made in China, which makes KN95 respirators eligible for authorization if certain criteria are met, including evidence demonstrating that the respirator is authentic.”
What is the difference between the KN95, N95, KF94, FFP2 respiratory face masks?
Each code is a rating standard that designates up to 95% filtration of particles >0.3 microns in size. The rating codes are very similar based on country of origin:
KN95 is China rating code (95%)
N95 is the USA rating code (95%)
KF94 is Korea rating code (94%)
FFP2 is the EU rating code (94%)
Levels of Protection:
KN95 Respirator Mask offers 5 layers of protection:
- activated carbon layer, non-woven fabric layer (layers 1 and 5)
- soft melt-blown (≥25g/m³), non-woven fabric (layers 2 and 3)
- double static absorption tuyere cotton (layer 4)
- Individually wrapped for safety
- Non-irritating and non-allergenic
- Lightweight, humidity-resistant, and latex-free
- Elastic ear straps provides a slip free, snug fit around the face
- Designed for comfortable, long-lasting protection against contaminants
- Adjustable nose clip allows for tight sealing and prevents glasses from fogging
- Suitable for all face shapes for both men and women
Pricing (not including shipping):
- 10 masks - $39.99 ($3.99 each)
- 50 masks - $187.49 ($3.75 each)
- 250 masks - $874.99 ($3.49 each)
- 1000+ masks - forward inquires to: email@example.com